Spoken English Competency Module
Vocabulary-driven spoken English module
To facilitate the use of words and phrases in sentence formation and conversation and strip the student of all inhibitions in using English as a mode of communication.
The student will be able to speak with a wide range of phrases with competent fluency and accuracy.
- 30 Units presented as 10 groups of 3 units each
Each group will contain:
- 1 unit on vocabulary based speaking
- 1 unit on grammar based speaking and
- 1 unit on vocabulary and grammar exercises
- will incorporate a bilingual approach to interactive learning of using words to form sentences and using these sentences to indulge in conversation. This will be followed by honing of grammar skills in English usage, followed by subliminal enhancement of grammar techniques with exercises.
Course duration 30 hours